Owen International provides commissioning, maintenance and support capabilities. Our maintenance engineers utilise their extensive industry qualifications, background and OEM training to provide in-country services to sustain capability and maximise availability of critical assets.
- Military Ship and Vehicle System Installations or Upgrades
- Commissioning and Set To Work Services. Harbour Acceptance Testing (HAT) and Sea Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Repair and Fault Rectification. Diagnosis and Analsysis of Complex Electrical Sytems
- Overhaul and Refurbishment. Including Rebuilding of Systems to As-New Condition
- Alignment and Calibration in accordance with OEM data, Defence TRS or Customer Supplied Data
- Field Service / On-site or Depot Level Planned Maintenance Services
- Obsolesence Management, Planning and Identifcation of Replaceable Components
- Development of Technical Maintenance Plans and Procedures
Long-term maintenance and support contracts with Defence and Government Departments.