Designed and developed specifically to provide an effective communications management and automation tool for ships. The participation of ICCS equipped vessels in real combat operations and in NATO joint exercises has proven its effectiveness in the most demanding of environments.
ICCS is a cost-effective, flexible solution for the management and control of on-board communications (internal and external) with a high degree of automation. It is suitable for all types of warships, from aircraft carriers and destroyers to LPDs, submarines and patrol vessels.
EID has vast experience in systems integration and is capable of providing Fully Integrated Information and Communications Systems (ICS), including:
- Integrated Communications Control System;
- External and Internal communications subsystems,
- such as HF, VHF, UHF radio, satellite, data links, and other subsystems;
- Systems engineering and onboard integration;
- Integrated logistic Support;