The Hawkeye VS solutions are vehicle mounted, independent surveillance systems. They can be integrated with ground surveillance radars and networked as part of a wider battle or security management system. In this configuration, Hawkeye’s cameras and director are mounted on a hydraulic/pneumatic mast. If ground surveillance radar is specified, this can be mounted together with the director on the mast or separately. Control is achieved through the use of ruggedized GRIP PCs with TCP/IP outputs, allowing for local and/or networked control.
- Day/night border and coastal surveillance
- Mast mounted vehicle convoy situational awareness support
- Compound/asset protection
- Short & medium range threat detection and identification
- Easily integrated to cue to radar identified targets